Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time is right for the change

Michael Mathieu Nov 11 2010 | Edited Dec 09 2010 | Politics
Time is right
On a world scale in 2012 folks across the globe will be noticing the street lights change in mass. The technology direct from the need to communicate as a whole in security of nights in color and days available to view our environment in numerous applied perspectives is giving way for Americans to control the production side of the formula right now. Years of electronic forensics have proven the durable influence and the versatility to apply advancing technology in communications. Smart grid technology is a powerful tool convincing me to want to have my own control over my personal access when living in a free society. Communication needs at an individual level will be my predominant focus as I study further the need to control access. I believe our security is in question when outside influence could tap into my own space using advanced remote viewing satellites. Recently meeting with the brains of the advancement in this technology permits me to say: that for now I'm well at ease with the progression.

Today and more than ever we have an opportunity to encourage good old fashion capitalisms know how and start building our street lights right now.
edit | delete

No comments:

Post a Comment