Saturday, January 1, 2011

The next 350

The next 350 is about the last 350. Yep, I asked myself some serious questions before embarking on this R&D project several years ago. Today's answers come as no surprise to some age old problems however the additional questions are forward looking in vision and scope and provide answers hidden and yet to be discovered.

I'll be sharing results few considered possible because in history few have made the efforts and sacrifices needed to start something new. Fewer yet have understood the reasons we exist in the first place. Many have tried to answer and many have died trying to prove the results. What I will do is write about how I experience the barriers of time and how you can do to.

Jean Mathieu at 21 is the subject of my project and the resulting forces that continue as a development of myself as his great grandson. Pioneering in human spirit and determination to be accepted for who we are are us Americans who dare to think life can be better. I'll share how I interpreted the results and what may come next.

The next 350 involves our very being and how we will communicate further to feel more in our existence as Americans. Uniting us worldwide are the founding principles of our forefathers cleverly brought forward to today's needs and times.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone relates to an ethnic origin. Where you are from is as important to you as where you live now. Connecting to our ancestral selves is as natural as breathing.

    My journey living to now has been fulfilling my need to know more about myself through family studies. Because of my intense interest in my american family i have been involving myself in numerous sociology studies involving communication and economics in north america. My experience is as a unique american individual.

    I had a dream a day would come to pass as it has and that from that day forward my life would never be the same. I discovered life beyond myself that enhanced my own experience of self understanding. I traveled through time to a time long ago.

    I arrived September 8, 1659 on the shores of Quebec City. It was early morning and the air refreshing and welcoming. The weeks at sea had exasperated me. Our welcoming countrymen were joyful of our arrival and were quick to lend a hand so ensuring our health and safety. After stepping foot on solid soil I was taken to the hospital for the three day transition period. Determined to be in good health and fit to take charge of my own affairs my adventure begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when in 1638 jean was born it was a unique opportunity to foster global communication as he set off on one of the most amazing adventures ever.

    today we live the adventure jean began. we created the internet together.

    therefore we create the next adventure together.

    i share that we are universally connected to the same thing. as an american adventurer i have had opportunity to participate in many recreations of the original experiences recorded and registered as my own. the living proof is sure to want to continue the party together.

    time has a way of escaping barriers previously thought unavailable. our longevity must mean success as a family. we are still here and expect nothing more than what we have. i believe we will always succeed to communicate together

    i believe in love, mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. see, u can b scooped and they fuck u over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2011 Has been an awsome year! A move to Val D'Or has made me very happy. I am closer to some of my family who have been well established for 3 generations now in Abitibi. The multicultural mining communities in the area have a bright future and the language mix has done me good in my practice. Owning the first franchise ever for La Place Du Matelas proved successful and two new franchise stores are about to open next month making 8 stores now. I achieved a 100% client satisfaction rating, a milestone only dreamed about and thought unatainable untill now. 2012 Looks equally good as long as the economy holds out and repeats 2011. I have achieved many goals and created some new objectives revolving around the well being of our community and evolving social scenarios never before achieved on the North American soils. I'm supporting Romeo Saganash in his run to lead our lawmakers because I like most of his views on where to find the common grounds and creating win win agreements for the Canadian lands native or otherwise colonialized. I am inspired to live in a land where there is so much government that we need to start focussing on reducing it without harming the wellbeing of future generations. There is no shortage of oppinions and 2012 will get hot and hotter yet. With that said I wish all a Happy New Year 2012

    ReplyDelete